Plagiarism Checking Tools – Are Your Articles Unique?
What is plagiarism? In simpler words, plagiarism is the act of copying words and information from other sources without the consent of the author and presenting it as their own. People knowingly and unknowingly duplicate the content and face the consequences as a result.
Best Plagiarism Checker Tools
The internet market is flooded with great plagiarism check software. You have to pick the one that gives you flawless results and possesses features that are useful for you. Below listed are popular plagiarism check software that you can use.
The plagiarismchecker.co offers both free and paid versions and efficiently compares each sentence with already indexed content on search engines. Your data is erased after it has been checked. In the paid version, you will be updated with the latest improvements and developments that occur from time to time.
Unicheck has served more than 1 million users around the world. The company boasts of having checked over 120 million files since its inception and takes as little as 10 seconds to produce the results.
Scribbr offers accuracy like no other. The tool even detects paraphrased sentences efficiently. However, Scribbr is a paid version but is a highly recommended tool if you can afford a small amount of fee.
Features of A Plagiarism Check Tools
You will find all kinds of plagiarism detector software in the market, and each one comes with its own set of features. Some are paid, while some are available free of cost. However, below are some of the features that you would find in almost all plagiarism checking software.
- Web-Based Tool: Previously, plagiarism checking software had to be installed and run on the system. However, we have advanced further ahead. The tools are now available on the web and can be accessed from any browser. You do not need to worry about freeing the storage of the device anymore.
- Speedy Interface: Time is precious, and we all look for ways to get our tasks done immediately. These tools understand the value of your time and hence take only a few seconds to check plagiarism. However, the speed may be hampered in case you have a poor internet connection.
- Report with Percentage: Today’s tools not only highlight the text that has plagiarism but also provide a full report that shows the percentage of your text, indicating how much plagiarism is and how much is unique.
How Does a Plagiarism Check Tool Help to Create Unique Articles?
As the world and technology progresses, we have more and more options in advanced tools and software. One such program that has changed the way we work is a plagiarism checker. This handy tool has been designed to detect plagiarism from all sorts of texts.
The software checks sentence one by one and compare it with texts on both online and offline databases. The plagiarism checking process is indeed a difficult task that is made extremely easy and efficient by plagiarism check tools.
If you check content on your own, you will have to compare it with thousands of documents, published articles, and yet you will not produce a flawless result. Also, it would take a lot of your time and energy. On the other hand, when you use a plagiarism detector tool, it hardly takes a few seconds and generates results.
These are powerful tools that compare your text with billions of contents found in the database, something that a human cannot possibly perform on his own. These tools are compatible with all types of systems and can be accessed from any device anywhere in the world.
Plagiarism check tools come with all sorts of features. But one prominent feature is the limited number of words that you can enter in the tool you intend to use. If you have lengthy articles that exceed the word limit, then you may split your content in chunks. This takes a little extra time and would help you achieve your desired results.
Drawbacks of Not Producing Unique Content
To become a successful writer, it is not only skills and languages that are essential; the ability to produce errorless and unique content is also needed. If you produce content that is not exclusive, then you might have to suffer the embarrassment in front of the co-workers as well as your potential readers. At worst, it might cost you to lose your job or delist your website.
To prevent all this from happening, you should always have plagiarism check software by your side. The several other drawbacks you might face due to plagiarism are as follows:
- Since plagiarism is a risky undertaking, you may manipulate it now, but you would always have a fear inside that you might get caught.
- Wipes off prospective opportunities of building your reputation in the field of writing. If you do not write on your own now, you will rely on other sources for the rest of your life, eventually destroying your career.
- If you are ever caught plagiarizing work, your reputation will be ruined forever.
Plagiarism is a serious offense that can damage a person’s credibility and destroy his career forever. The above-discussed information may help you in understanding the importance of plagiarism checker tools and how you can use them in creating exclusive and high-quality content.